Friday, February 20, 2009

And we're off

The challenge has begun. I read through all the activities and without knowing what they were, I had already started some of them or they were part of my regime.
I eat a salad for lunch everyday. I have been reading about some newer additions to boost the health results from this. Most of which I won't eat, at least not raw. Definitely watching the salad dressing labels as well. Could not believe lite
vidalia onion dressing could have 110 calories.
The library has a great book "Eat this not that". It's a great book. You would be surprised at some of the exchanges.
My problem is never feeling full. I very rarely feel hungry either. I just eat, I don't try to feel full, I just eat what I feel makes a meal. So portion control will now be in my focus. I read somewhere how the average size of what we eat has more than doubled since 1950.They gave the comparison of a bagel, it was amazing. In the case of food bigger isn't always better.
I have begun getting back into the swing of going to the gym after work.
All in all I am taking the right steps to where I want to be.

No comments: