I had no problem signing up and browsing for a book. Choose a book and downloaded it but my Media Player couldn't be upgraded to listen to it. When I grabbed out my library card to sign up I noticed my card looked like a purse moth had been eating at it hardily. So I got myself a new card. Old card # was not memorized. I asked for help and Kristen explained I needed to use a PCplus in here. No, I did not read the directions thoroughly on the web challenge page. So I tried from the PCPlus in the children's area. Last week I had chosen a book I was very interested in, but guess what. It's checked out and to my old library card # and only available for holds now. So I went on a hunt again, found a book and tried to download it. I got a sorry there is a problem message. Not to be discouraged I tried to download "7 Steps to Fearless Speaking".WOW it worked. I needed this before the last Circ&E workshop. I liked that I could skip around didn't have to listen chapter by chapter. Here is what I learned
1. When questioned 45% of the people listed public speaking as their greatest fear
2. Only 30% listed death as their greatest fear
3. The 5 fears of public speaking are:
a.Career terror
b.Perfectionism
c.Panic
d.Avoidance
e.Trauma
After some trial and error it worked and I might use this again. Especially to put on an MP3 player to listen to while I mow the lawn or garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment