I really enjoyed playing the web challenge. I learned a lot and increased my 21st century vocabulary.I love learning and especially being challenged The biggest challenge was the time. I felt I learned a lot but mastered nothing. Some of the "things" I have made a mental note to master and use in here. I shared what I learned with the RSS "thing" with my daughter. She was being asked to learn it around the same time, for her job. I also shared a few other ideas with her that might make her work a little easier. Other "things' didn't spark an interest with me, but I am glad to have learned them. At least I have the knowledge if someone asks for help. Would I play again? You bet!
The seeds of knowledge have been planted, let's see what kind of a garden grows.
Monday, May 12, 2008
THE END Thing 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats!
I'm hoping we can grow a strong garden.
Post a Comment