Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Does anyone really know what time it is?

Where does the time come from on here? Believe me I am not up at 5am posting blogs.

5 comments:

Kristen - 2ndgenlibrarian said...

And here I thought you were reffering to our crazy clocks with your title.

You can change the time zone your blog is set to by going to the "dashboard" and then clicking on my account. Then click on edit and choose GMT-5:00.

gardenchick said...

Thanks so much! Now if only it was so easy to get the clocks in here in the same time zone.

kodakmoments said...

Wow..I thought it was just me. I've been on time delay since the time change on Sunday! Thanks.

gardenchick said...

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java

Kristen - 2ndgenlibrarian said...

Heh. I got a good giggle out of that link. I've used it a couple of times, but should put a link to it on our computers.