Monday, April 28, 2008
Thing 19
This gets more and more interesting. I explored things I've heard of before but never checked out. Saw things we have used on the web challenge. Everything is in one spot like the yellow pages, you let your fingers do the walking.Only in 2008 it's the cursor. I explored lots of sites even the one you would like explained. It's seems to be something you might use to set up an intranet or your own website. There was an award site for 43 things and I just cringed at the thought. Don't get me wrong, this has been a wonderful experience but I need a while to digest it all. I would like to add to weather widget to my blog but I can't figure out how to do it. Can you help? I did grab a calculator that works better than the one I have on my PC now. Unfortunately I could only figure out how to add it to my favorites so it's not so easily accessible. I have always wondered how some people get so much done on the computer in so little time. 23 things has given me the oppportunity to explore time saving options.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
NO help needed. I did it on my own!
Yay!
Post a Comment